Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Baby Sean - 1 month old

What a hectic life. After more than 3 years.. I simply forgot all the things I learned to look after a baby. With Selena...it is fun as everything is at a learning curve. With baby Sean.... things need to start again.

I still can see and taste the smell of the diaper.... the CRAP.... the many of the sleepless nights.... the zombie face to mix the milk and get burnt with hot water instead... All that.. I would say that it is worth it.

One thing I learn from the hard way is that baby girl and baby boy, urinate differently. My surprises when the shooting target was at my face instead of the diaper... All that... Still I say that it is worth every moment of it.

Life is so different with 2 kids..... Am so happy that my wife - the supermom is enduring all the frustration in looking after the new baby. Friends said that she would break down and cry... she would give the baby to baby sitter but WELL WELL.... she is still as strong as ever...proving friends wrong... a SUPERMOM

No comments: